it would seem last year i had a poll asking about your resolutions. So of those of you who answered did you keep your resolutions?
i think i kept mine.
As done by several people before christmas So at least one question has changed.
1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
been to see a solicitor on my behalf.
paid off a loan.
met parental units of a SO
go to nottingham
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
yes, since im sure ive posted more this year. also i cant remember if giving up caffine was anew years resolution but ive certainly succesfully achived it.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No, but ive heard rumours of peopel i know dropping sprogs
4. Did anyone close to you die?
no, although i think it was this year one of grandparents came close. i cant actaully remember
5. What countries did you visit?
didnt visit any. althogh i did go to nottingham for the first time
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
a bigger bed with an otrhopedic mattress
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
well i suppose July 7th. then again it was only just another bombing.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
not killing a user
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
yes, several. dropping a pc on foot has left we with quite a scar.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
although i suppose kake's new laptop since i my living room no longer has a fuck off ginormous monitor eating all the space
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
monkeys, since they always rock
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled?
the government at times
14. Where did most of your money go?
rent, booze, food. since ive stopped buying anything else.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
dont listen to music
also the years all merge into one anyway
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
about the same
ii. thinner or fatter?
just thinner i suspect. then again i dotn weigh myself often.
iii. richer or poorer?
both. ive done soem things this year to sort my long term financial situation out. ive paid off a loan although this used my savings.
however having just lost my job could make things interesting. if i get a new one quick enough im goign to be muc better off. even if i take pay cut.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
with my parental units. got pissed on christmas eve in the anchor with my dad and my freinds. spent christmas day swimming,saunering and eating. spent today answering this quiz and not much else.
21. Did you fall in love in 2005?
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favourite TV programme?
Good question. i have lots. although i suppose i have the most ansgt if i miss CSI
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
possibly. althogh possibly not.
25. What was the best book you read?
argh. possibly woken furies by richard morgan. although there are lots of good books ive read. i dont think any of them i would read again.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
yet more silence :)
27. What did you want and get?
there are very things i want these days. if i bought my pvr this year i suppose it would be that.
28. What was your favourite film of this year?
possibly batman begins. then again i cant remember what came out that i saw. batman begins was definety better than revenge of the sith
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
well i did yet anohter circle pub crawl a couple of days before hand. then on my actual birthday i drank a lot of beer and ate steak
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
not losing my job
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
32. What kept you sane?
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
34. Who did you miss?
no one in partiuclar
35. Who was the best new person you met?
36. Did you enjoy this year?
it was much the same as all the others. althogh possibly more interesting as a year. given its the first time ive not lived like a student ish. also liveign with a SO on a permanent basis is new too
37. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year
arggh what with peoples fascination about music
38. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
almost certainly my dad. since hes the only one who ever rings me ona regular basis. althogh i suspect work comes a clsoe second
39. What did you want and not get?
a food processor. only cause i shoudlnt buy things i dont really need. althogh i might have a look in the sales
40. What political issue stirred you the most?
the holding without charge thing. although it didnt stir me that much
41. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005
talking about it helps
42. What was your least favorite moment of the year?
well i suppose it would have to be when i was told i was being made redundant
43. Where were you when 2005 began?
in my flat
44. Who were you with?
possibly kake i cant actaully remember. last year was a staying in new years eve
45. Where will you be when 2005 ends?
at steve's place
46. Who will you be with when 2005 ends?
47. Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?
48. Did you make any new friends in 2005?
49. What was your favorite month of 2005?
50. Did you travel outside of the US in 2005?
yes lots. its called livign in a country not called the US
51. Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?
no. althogh i havent checked the back of the sofa recently
52. Did you have a favorite concert in 2005?
again with the music you freaks
53. did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2005?
yes as always
54. did you do a lot of drugs in 2005?
no. less haedaches tis year.
55. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
dont think so.
56. Did you treat somebody badly in 2005?
i dont think i did
57. Did somebody treat you badly in 2005?
ive not noticed ( well aprt from the job thing)
58. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something, what would it be?
what happens, happens. no point changing it. althogh i wouldnt mind having back the 2 hours i spent watchign harry potter 2
59. What are your plans for 2006?
get a new job. bake more. possibly get over my hatred of programming and do some.